"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The famous Bao Zi Man Tou


This is a little Man Tou, or a steamed bun. They’re really tasty and used normally as a sort of dinner role. This one is all fancy and spiraled up with some added seasoning to it. They’re a nice way to top off your hunger if you didn’t get full on lunch or dinner.

The other things you see here are called Bao Zi’s, and are a lot like the Man Tou’s except they’re filled with anything from spinach and tofu to rice, chicken, lamb, and other types of meat. They come in lots of different sizes, ranging from golf ball size to baseball size. You can eat these just by themselves or as a side to a main meal. The big thing they’re sitting in is a steamer. That's what helps keep them soft, moist, and warm for everybody.

No comments: