Here we are in a small restaurant in Nanjing. This is most of us in our little group (do you recognize anyone, Jenny?). There are restaurants all over Nanjing, and it isn’t hard at all to find really good food that will fill you up for less than a dollar (around 6 to 7 kuai/yuan). Each restaurant has a different style from each other, making eating alone an interesting experience. This restaurant was a special treat. The lady making the food brought out three main dishes we all ate out of. Most restaurants have geared themselves more towards the single or couple customer, but this is how you would eat at most homes or in big groups. These dishes had pork, beef, and different vegetables, including pumpkin chunks and a dash of cinnamon.
This is for Dale Harper: Do you remember asking me about the food I eat in China? Well, I'm going to start taking more pictures of what I eat for you so you can see what real Chinese food looks like.
No comments:
Post a Comment