"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Coming this fall

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program to announce 
with gratitude and excitement that...

...our family is growing!


A baby boy and a baby girl will be joining us sometime this fall! 

Thanks to all our family and friends for your continued support and prayers!

5 comments:

James and Shawna said...

Boy and Girl! This is the best ever! Congratulations and lots of love!

dnA said...

Wonderful news Harper's!! So happy for your growing family.

dnA said...

Wonderful news Harper's!! So happy for your growing family.

Emily A. said...

Yeah! I have been waiting for this to go public so I could say congratulations!

Lanette said...

I'm SO happy for you guys! What wonderful news!