"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Braids

In the midst of scrambling to get my online class finished between jobs, I have had a little fun. Last Saturday, I went to Jenny's apartment and spent the evening talking with her and her roommates. As we talked she french braided all our hair. So, then we had to take pictures of course. So here we all are with our hair braided up.
That's Randy, Jenny, Me, Ashley, and Tasha from left to right. It was quite an adventure taking these pictures because we had three cameras that we set on timer and so we had them all go about two seconds apart which meant the last camera girl had to run like mad to the couch before the first camera went off. It was exciting!

No comments: