I don’t know if you can see the zigzag up the mountain, but that’s about how it was all the way to the top! The hike was hard, especially walking along on granite stairs for the whole time, but the views made it worth it. I kept thinking to myself, if Sam and Frodo could do it, then I could do it. After all, they’re Hobbits! They’re legs are a lot shorter than mine are!
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Even more at Huang Shan!
I don’t know if you can see the zigzag up the mountain, but that’s about how it was all the way to the top! The hike was hard, especially walking along on granite stairs for the whole time, but the views made it worth it. I kept thinking to myself, if Sam and Frodo could do it, then I could do it. After all, they’re Hobbits! They’re legs are a lot shorter than mine are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment