"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hotels on the top of the Mountain



I just loved these mountains! Each peak has a name, and you can hike to each one. If you wanted, you could camp out on top somewhere, or stay at one of the nice, fancy hotels they have up here. These hotels have everything you could ever hope for, including meals 24/7. How they get what they need to the top, you ask? Well . . . .


People would carry it up to the top on their backs! Pretty intense!

No comments: