"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, January 1, 2016

Time just keeps going


Abi is climbing on everything now!
Her goal is the CD player. :)


We had to move all our furniture away from the shelves.



And, Happy Anniversary to us! James got me an edible arrangement to celebrate. Everyone else is welcome to laugh at edible arrangements but it was actually really nice! Only bummer was having to share it, but I'm ok with that kind of a bummer. :)

Abi is getting so big, she fills up our laps during storytime. :( But she also is way more fun to read to now that she "reads" along with us!

No comments: