"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, January 1, 2016

James's trip to Indiana

James went to Indianapolis in early August for two really awesome reasons:

1) James served his 2-year church mission in Indiana years ago and this last August, the church dedicated a new temple there in Carmel. It was so neat for him to go back and celebrate the growth that this signifies for that area!


2) James also went to a board game convention with his friend who writes games. James has had the privilege of being lightly involved in one of his game designs so it was super exciting for him to go with his friend to a convention and see the latest and greatest in the board game world. We are very excited for our friend to have a game published and enjoy the success of so much hard work!

What's a nerd convention without a famous sci-fi person?


Two pretty pictures of the temple. I love them both!


No comments: