"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, January 1, 2016

Daddy/daughter date in Central Park

James watched Abi one Saturday morning so I could go to the Manhattan Temple. It's crazy difficult for us to both go together these days. But James and Abi had an amazingly great time in Central Park together. The best part is that he got a great photographic record of it. Enjoy these crazy faces! :)







These pictures are adorable! I love this guy for how much fun he made this for Abi. I really can't tell who was having the better moment here, him or Abi.
This guy is fantastic!



I told James he should have set out a money container for Abi to collect her tips in... :)


Can't you tell she had a blast???




I love these two so much! I can't believe she's climbing all over these rocks! She's growing up!



No comments: