"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Getting out of the house

Target (or Walmart) is my favorite place to walk aisles, dream, and spend an afternoon. Sounds silly I know, but it's much more relaxing than the mall, cheaper than the mall, and you only have to check out once. Abi is learning to love it, too, which may not be a good thing... as you shall see in these pictures.

She's figuring this shopping thing out
After she brought this item out the first time, I put it back despite her completely content smile. So she just got it out again and I used that opportunity to take pictures for you!

First you select your item (preferably Frozen-themed) and take it off the shelf

Then you drag it down the aisle to continue your shopping experience

Keep your eyes out for any other merchandise (Frozen or otherwise) that you may suddenly need


After spending hours walking through Target, we went to the park finish tiring out the toddler. :) So much energy to burn! Isn't she getting big!?!?!?!
"Hey, look at this hole!"

Jump!


"Ready, set..."

"Go!"

No comments: