"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rooster versus Abi


Ok, so we went to the zoo a LOT in September apparently. Haha! But we wanted to take full advantage of buying the year pass and we started with a bang.

We had to park a few levels up in the parking garage and while I got the stroller ready, Abi found a seal (or maybe it's a sea lion?) on the wall behind us. It was adorable how delighted she was to see it but at the same time, she just took off across the lot to get to it and I had to quickly save her from being run over... haha! It sounds worse than it was but anything close to having your daughter get run over feels like a huge deal! :) So we got a picture to memorialize this moment.
"Look what I found!"

Here's another of Abi's favorite animals - lizards! She has a few rubber stretchy lizards that she's quite attached to so finding this statue was like meeting her Hollywood role model.
"Lizzie!!!!"

I really wanted to get a picture of Abi sitting on this giant pumpkin but I would get her seated and by the time I would walk back to take the picture, she would be climbing down. So, finally I stood her up and since the pumpkin was wobbly, she wouldn't move at all, but she also wouldn't smile. Haha! Fail! The best part were these construction workers nearby that just watched me fail over and over. Of course they laughed and poked fun and I took it well. But still, it's not fun to try to photograph a toddler with an unhelpful audience. :)
She's not happy about this pose

So, you can imagine how excited I am to have a picture that is this good!
2 years old

Compare to this picture:
3 months

She loves this guy!
"BEAR!"

So you've read my previous two posts about the rooster, you've seen the adorable pictures, enjoy this hilarious video!



No comments: