 |
| And now we eat green chilies on everything |
James brought some big bags of green chilies back to New Jersey from New Mexico which is fine, but he brought like 10 pounds or something ridiculous. So, now, green chilies get put on everything we eat. :)
 |
| Just a really good looking meal! |
This is a yummy looking meal and sometimes I just have to take pictures when it seems like I'm living a little piece of heaven. :)
 |
| Abi's present finally came! |
Grammy sent Abi a birthday present that took so long to ship! We thought they just took her money and never sent it but it finally came!
 |
| And, no surprise, she LOVES it! |
And naturally, Abi absolutely loves playing in the water!
 |
| Another pic for my nephew |
When my brother-in-law and his family were here in June, I made a scavenger hunt for them to do while in NYC and one of the things was a dog stroller. I saw them EVERYWHERE my first summer here but we didn't see a single one!!! It was so disappointing because my 5-year-old nephew kept telling me it was fake and I wanted him to see a real one so badly! Well, I found this in Target! So, of course, I took a picture and texted it to my sister-in-law to show my nephew. He still doesn't believe me. :) Haha! Oh well. I think they're silly and wish they were fake.
 |
| A fun date that didn't end well... |
James and I went to NYC to see a Broadway show on false information. Turns out the show wasn't at that time and we couldn't see the show, so instead we went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not. Haha! Not quite the even swap but it was still fun. Everything is fun when we're together!
 |
| Stickers are so much fun suddenly! |
Abi loves stickers these days but they usually end up all over her arms, face or belly. Silly girl! Love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment