"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day at the park

We went to the park one day - all three of us! It's amazing how much more fun the park is for both Abi and me when James comes, too. Fathers really are valuable.

These videos are adorable to me! James helped Abi learn how to climb the rock wall like a champion so she could slide down the biggest slide in the park. That's right! She's playing on the big kid playground. She loved that independence and accomplishment. We did this over and over and over... Haha! I don't remember what sparked her need to roar at about the 50 second mark but I love it!

This video shows how Abi communicates with us through the use of actions and sound effects rather than words. It's hilarious after the fact, so feel free to laugh at the video - we do! But sometimes it's not so hilarious and we apologize if she's damaged anyone else's hearing. :) The good news is that I'm writing this four months after this video was taken and she's way better at speaking! Yay for clear communication!





She loves this park and her daddy! I love her static electrified hair!

No comments: