"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, January 1, 2016

July is my favorite month! 1

My fortune is becoming a joke
All my fortunes these days seem to be telling me I haven't even begun yet to enjoy any fortune. Haha! I'm already quite aware of that without my fortune throwing that back at me so bluntly. Thanks, cookie.

Throwback to my childhood
Katie and I used to have competitions when we ate grapes of who could find the tiniest or the largest grape. It was great fun in that same category as fighting with my cousins over who gets to "be" the prima ballerina while watching Fantasia. So, one day I found THIS grape!!! Yeah, Wow! I'm pretty sure I win the largest grape contest for the rest of eternity with this one! Took this picture for you, Katie!

How I prepped for Independence Day
So James and I just spent 4 hours cooking a ridiculous amount of bacon for the ward breakfast. Yeah, good fun, but also educational. I have a better idea of how to do this next time...

She's getting so big and climbing all over!
Abi is getting big enough to go on the playground equipment reserved for 5-12 year olds. They don't mind too much. I get a little scared but I assume that's a common parenting feeling.

When you have extra hot dog buns leftover from the holidays...
Made this yummy chicken sandwich. No big deal. I have always loved the shape of the hot dog for ease of getting into the mouth. Haha!

I find so many streets here that make me think of home...
There are so many streets here with last names of people I know from Kansas. I have decided to start taking pictures when I can. So here's the first one.

This picture is for my nephews and niece who love Studio C - notice the 5th drink option
If you have no clue why this is funny, you have to watch these videos first:





No comments: