"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Third week of January

January 2018

Sometimes it's nice to be sick, stuck at home and have all outside expectations lifted so I can just enjoy my family and focus on their unique personalities. We ended up getting a bit crazy but having so much fun!
Love these kids!

Crazy hair!

Attack!

Abi watched her show like this one day... I can't imagine it was comfortable or relaxing but she enjoyed it!
This is going to end well...

Audrianne took her first steps over Christmas break and then waited another month to really take off. Hyrum still hasn't walked but it won't be long now that he sees Audrianne walking.
Hyrum learning to climb on furniture

This made me laugh because they are fighting over the black and orange blanket, but do you see how many other blankets are on both sides of this fight??? We have no lack of blankets in this house! None. But they just want what the other has. So they may as well fight.
The fights are becoming more evenly matched

I just love so much about this picture!

Hyrum

Abigail

Ready for stories

Raising twins is difficult but sometimes I feel like we have triplets. Haha!
Still holding all our babies

Love her!

While Hyrum does not walk unassisted, he definitely practices for hours each day! He finds any toy he can push around the house and then he does laps for literally hours. Here are some examples of all the things he has pushed around. I really need to make a broom/mop for him to push around! Haha!
Hyrum perfecting the "Push"

Reading with Abi

Love this face!

More sickies snuggling

No comments: