January 2018
Happy New Year! Happy current year! Haha! I finally am blogging about 2018! Motherhood is amazing!
Well, after our great Kansas Christmas adventure, we arrived home late, like midnight. But we were all starving! So we did what any normal parents would do and gave everyone cereal. Haha! Actually, what do normal parents do in this situation? I know my dad would send us to bed and tell us we'd "still be hungry in the morning" in a tone of 'Don't worry, you won't lose your hunger; it will still be there in the morning. I still hear his voice in my head when it's bedtime and I'm hungry. I tell myself, "You'll still be hungry in the morning!" Thanks, Dad, for that life skill....
 |
| So excited to see their toys again |
 |
| Breakfast at midnight |
 |
| Happy, tired kids |
Here we are the next day enjoying the Texas winter! Haha! So beautiful, right?
 |
| Texas in January! |
 |
| Holding a lizard |
We had a late Christmas arrival which makes Christmas stretch out even more and I'm so ok with that!
 |
| Boxes are the best presents |
 |
| Audrianne |
 |
| Reading the instructions - haha |
Clearly we were exhausted after such an amazing vacation!
 |
| Audrianne |
 |
| Get us out! |
Granddad got her addicted to hot chocolate. And how do you tell this face no?
 |
| Hot chocolate |
Need I say more about this photo??
 |
| She'd rather eat her toe than dinner |
 |
| This is the purpose of a Tupperware cupboard |
So no joke, this is the eighth time we've been sick since we moved to Texas in August. It is literally averaging to every third week. We brought the flu home from Kansas with us. Woo hoo! It's the runny nose kind so we can still "function" but not really. But in classic form for our family, we're still happy and trying! So as you see us doing crazy things in the next few posts, don't be fooled - we're miserable! (We were sick for THREE WEEKS!!)
 |
| Sick again |
 |
| What to do for fun when you're sick and can't leave the house |
No comments:
Post a Comment