"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, August 20, 2018

Pizza and picnics

February 2018

Our play group spent a rainy day at open gym at the local gymnastics place. Abi loved it!
Gym day

Moving away from bottles, however slowly

We're slowly working through Abi's birth story with her to help her understand her adoption better now that she communicates verbally. We have always planned for it to be an open subject without that "aha" moment where the news is dropped on her unexpectedly. Rather, we hope she grows up knowing that she has many people who love her including her birth parents and us.
Showing Abi where she was born


Dinner provided by Grammy! We've had a rough couple months with James out of work and just to be sweet, my mom ordered us pizza for dinner. I love her! So does Abi. Haha!
Pizzookie

We're super cool at our house

Pizza night brought to us by Grammy and Granddad


We finally were able to put our picnic table to good use! The kids thought this was super novel and actually did really well. Not perfectly, but it's a start. :)
Picnic!

The kids thought this was fantastic

Audrianne

Abigail

Hyrum


Poor Abigail. Haha! It must be hard to have a house full of toys all to yourself and then have, not just one sibling, but two join the mix of ownership. These toys actually do belong to the twins but Abi is very territorial. Hyrum and Audrianne do enjoy the rare occasions when Abi is gone and they can play with whatever they want. :)
She really doesn't understand how to share

Preschool fun


Look at this spoiled shopper! Haha!
Queen of Sheba shopping in Costco

No comments: