"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Fourth week of January

January 2018

We are finally feeling better! And it shows in these pictures!
Bathtime

Check out those pigtails!

Audrianne

Preschool is getting a bit more tricky because Hyrum and Audrianne want to be involved as well. Hehe, I'm thrilled to have all my kiddos learning together; it just up the challenge a bit for me to entertain and keep them all focused.
Coloring for preschool

Mulch got him

Selfie with Abigail

Hyrum just before he fell over

Abigail making pancakes

I believe this is their first time all in a cart together. I was a little sad I missed it but ok with it at the same time. Shopping with three little kids is hard stuff!
Shopping with Dad

Abi is now old enough to help around the house a little. She was thrilled to learn to fold these wash clothes and so proud of herself when she finished. I'm going to love having help!
Learning to do chores

She did all those wash clothes!

Riding around the neighborhood

We got this amazing picnic table from my dad for Christmas and after being sick for three weeks, we are finally able to put it together. The kids love it!
Putting together our Christmas present

It's perfect!

What a handsome mess!

James is such a fun dad!
Sack races

We finally made it back to church. Don't we look so happy to not be sick anymore?
So good to be healthy!

Painting our nails

I fit!

I found a pizza dough recipe I like and we've been making a lot of homemade pizza lately. Abi loves helping! We lose half the pepperoni that way though...
Making pizza

These kids are going to take off soon and then there will be no rest for me at the park. :)
At the park

They will be climbing in no time!

No comments: