Cousin Betty and a gentleman from Grandpa and Grandmary's ward came to eat with us. Betty went home right after but the friend from church stayed and watched How to Train Your Dragon with us. That was a lot of fun. I'm glad he stayed. (We watched a movie because none of us could really move for a few hours we were so stuffed! Aren't we super blessed to even know that feeling?)
Do I look stuffed? You can see that there was very little left of the green beans - center bottom casserole dish - so I did my civil duty and finished them off. I shouldn't have though. Wow! I've never felt so full to the brim in my life. I hardly moved during the movie afraid that my tummy couldn't handle it.
This picture is funny because of Katie. The poor thing somehow jammed her knee on the gear shifter while we were driving around aimlessly and apparently hurt it pretty good. Unfortunately, it never left much of a mark so it was hard to feel for her, but she was definitely babying it for a while, so I guess I'll believe her. :D
2 comments:
Wow I wish I were there. Looks like there is enough food left over for me.
Post a Comment