James and I could just wait until a birth mother picks us, but we're getting restless. We've had over 1000 page views on our site, which is incredible! But it's going to take lots more exposure for our birth mother to find us.
Here are some ways you can help us spread the word:
1. If you have a Facebook: go to our blog www.jamesandheidiareadopting.blogspot.com and along the right side near the bottom is a Share On Facebook link. Share us with as many people as possible, maybe regularly, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
2. If you have a blog: here is a post you can customize if you'd like and post on your blog. "James and Heidi are some friends of ours who have just been approved for adoption through LDS Family Services. They need help spreading the word. Check out their adoption blog at www.jamesandheidiareadopting.blogspot.com. Or, check out their adoption profile on www.itsaboutlove.org, profile ID #24189806. Help them start their family by sharing their blog and profile with everyone you know!"
And, if you want to hyperlink the blog you can. To hyperlink the profile, here is the link you can copy and paste: https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/24189806/ourMessage.jsf
3. If you send a Christmas card: put a plug in for us on the back or on an additional slip of paper. You can use the same blurb that I typed above for a blog.
We would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your help in getting our names out to as many people as possible. I know we still have about 5 billion people to penetrate... :D
It's most likely that our birth mother will not be someone we know ourselves already, so that's why it is super-helpful and important to have help from good friends like you guys. There are so many times that I text James during the day with happy news of comments and emails we've received from our friends and family offering their support. We sure love you guys! Thanks so, so much!
2 comments:
Im definitely going to do these things. I hope you are blessed with a baby to adopt soon!
Done. I posted your links on my blog, good luck with everything!
Post a Comment