"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little Wintry Light-Heartedness

I just had to let the world know what just happened to me. HAHA!

I was eating ice cream when my piano student showed up so I just put the whole bowl and spoon in the freezer and did the piano lesson. As soon as she left, I got the ice cream back out, and licked the spoon first thing! Not a good idea! I had already yanked it away before I realized that it was stuck frozen to my lip and tongue. Fortunately I noticed before I hurt my tongue but my poor lip was bleeding pretty badly. Sadness, eh?

Just thought I'd give you something to smile about. :D

1 comment:

Joe and Amie said...

This is sad! I bet that hurt SO bad.