"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Piano Recital

So, I currently have ten piano students. It's really fantastic! I love it! We had our first piano recital in November and they all did just terrific! We had the recital at a senior care home and the residents that came out were all from the Alzheimer's ward. They loved it! It made me really happy to bring them some entertainment.

This is me with my three brothers-in-law: Bradley

Dale

Adam

And here I am with Donna who is my sister-in-law's mother. She is such a neat lady. I am so inspired by her. She recently got her Bachelor's degree and is starting her Master's in January. And she just started piano with me in June. What a wonderful way to live life! Always learning and progressing. It's perfect!

And here's James who could make friends with anybody... so he did... :D

I'm getting close to caught up... We're up to November 30 now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how tall Adam is! And Dale!