He wore my pajama top and his pajama bottoms that I made last year for Christmas. This was very convenient for a clown.
I told him to act like he was holding a sign with his prison number so we could make a mug shot later. haha! He does a great mug shot, huh?
The mustache was by far my favorite part. His personality as the clown was supposed to be really rude and have a total lack of manners, so at one point, he went up to the host of the party with a cracker and started eating it with his mouth open and spraying crumbs everywhere. It was so hilarious, we couldn't stay in character - we had to laugh. His mustache fluttered when he pronounced any word with "P" in it and so watching his profile as he talked was so classic. I really think he should wear this some day when he does all-day trainings. I really think it would hold people's attention better. :D What do you think?
And his tie was classic. A mission companion knitted that for him. Can you believe that? It was also perfect for this costume.
He had gadgets hidden all over in his costume, like a plastic black rose, balloons, and silly string. He actually turned out to be the murderer so when he gave his little dialogue at the end about how he did it, he pulled out the silly string and surprised everyone by spraying it out and laughing really loud and mean. :D It was great!
2 comments:
Wow, he was PERFECT for that character, seriously!! Where's YOUR costume? What a fun night!
Well, we forgot our camera so this was afterwards, and I had already removed my costume because it has staples in it and I didn't want to hurt the car. I'll have to get pictures from the hosts of the party so you can see my costume. I was an alien. :D
Post a Comment