"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, December 12, 2010

River of Lights

The Botanical Gardens here in Albuquerque do a light show in December. It's pretty amazing! We decided to go for a date and loved it!

Here are some amazing flamingos flying away from the pond. There was a submarine in the pond that made of lights! It wasn't submerged, but it was still way cool. They also had a prairie dog scene where there were several sets of lights that lit up one after the other so that it looked like the prairie dog bounded over and jumped in his hole. We should have gotten video of that because it was way cooler than it sounds.

Here's James by the lizard.

Me feeding a cool tortoise.

The cool tortoise. This kind of reminds me of the Neverending Story for some silly reason...

The African section was amazing!

Hehe...



James and the giant carrot... Sounds like a good story. :D

Me being nearly eaten by a dragon...

2 comments:

Tom Crowther said...

I like to see that! It looks amazing.

Sarah said...

I hope that's still there when I come. It looks pretty cool!