This picture is posted for two reasons:
First my husband is a duck beyond belief. :D But he keeps me laughing and I need that. So, hopefully this will give you a laugh as well.
Second, do you see how clean my kitchen table is? Haha! I should take a picture of it right now so you can see why I'm so excited about this picture. I would like the kitchen table to be sort of sacred ground - always empty so that it is available for family togetherness like meals, art projects, cooking projects, budgeting meetings and more. Some days it's great - others not so great. This is a picture of a great day.
2 comments:
I think there must have been something in the Rio Rancho drinking water growing up because Matt has the same kind of weirdness. Every so often when one of his old shirts gets a tear or doesn't fit anymore, he tears it apart and forms it into a headband, wrist bands, etc and plays ninja around the house.
Oh man, that is SO James. We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment