This is the invitation I sent out to our family using Heritage Makers. I love it!
Here are my niece and nephew decorating cookies. The pumpkin faces got boring for them very quickly and it soon became a challenge to see how much icing you could pile onto one cookie - or at least that seemed to be the goal.
Jason, Dale, and Bradley carving pumpkins. This was actually Dale and Bradley's first time and they did a great job!
James in his apron. :)
Dannie reading the newspaper before we used it under the pumpkins.
Me decorating cookies with the kids. By the way, these are my new glasses - the real ones. :) I did the craft show at Rio Rancho High all morning and afternoon and then we did the Fall Fest party all evening and by this point, my eyes were so dry and itchy, I just couldn't keep wearing contacts. Thank goodness I got my glasses caught up to my actual prescription before we moved to NM.
Bradley with his light saber pumpkin. He did this nearly all himself! Awesome, huh?
Me and my nephew. He actually loves taking pictures and smiles and says cheese really well, but only for about a millisecond. We weren't fast enough.
James helping Dale with his pumpkin. It turned out great as you'll see later.
Here's Steve discovering how fun it is to be blindfolded. It's also a great picture of the whole room and how chaotic it was with all of us there. :D I loved it! It reminded me of Christmas growing up.
Steve peeking. It took a minute to understand the point of being blindfolded. :D
Carl and Adam. Adam carved his pumpkin way fast. I didn't even get a picture of it I don't think.
Steve with his pumpkin face after playing Pin the Face on the Pumpkin.
Mary and Liz with Liz's pumpkin. This was actually a hilarious game to watch. What a great idea!
Dale with his pumpkin. He kept working on it while we watched the movie. Can you tell who his pumpkin is?
And here we are - most of us anyway. You can tell how tight we all sat on the couches and filled up the living room. :D This party was great fun! I'm thinking a pirate theme for next year... We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment