"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Table Decorations
I help with our Relief Society's Wednesday night activities for church and part of my job is decorations. I recently bought a hot glue gun to make James and wreath out of life savers to take to work and share with his co-workers. Well, since I bought the glue gun, I have madly hunting down things to hot glue - because it's a ton of fun! So, for our December activity, I wrapped empty Kleenex, cereal and soda boxes for color, as well as made bags with colorful tissue paper coming out. I hot-glued the bows on the bags and then came up with these darling snowmen carolers. Haha! I hot-glued them too. This was a learning experience hot-gluing marshmallows and chocolate chips... They melt, see... :D


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! I think your hot glue gun excitement is awesome. I'll invite you over the next time I make hairbows. I get so tired of hotgluing the ribbon liners to the clipies. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment