"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Day - I think.... One of Them

Here are the girls working on Heritage Makers together. We use to make fun of the boys and get irritated when they wouldn't pay attention to us because they had their electronic toys - now we have electronic toys. Mwahaha!


Jake and Shane playing Stratego. I think Jenny got that for Christmas. Not sure though.

Jenny and Grandmary doing a puzzle. I got a 10in1 puzzle which has proved to be hours of fun for me. Also, Grandmary made her coat!!! Is she not amazing? It's beautiful!

This is a bit later when most people had fallen asleep and we should have taken naps but instead we just got giggly and kept waking people up. :D

See? Giggly.

No comments: