"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hotels are basically playhouses

I have mentioned that Abi LOVES mirrors. Well, check out this hotel room! This is Abi's playhouse! She loved making faces at herself!

Despite not having siblings (yet), Abi is very willing to share, even with her mirror image.



It's amazing how different she looks at various angles!

This is how James spent most of our family scripture study time - keeping Abi from crawling right off the bed. Over and over. Makes me think of a Bill Cosby quote, "Kids are brain-damaged!" Haha! How many times did our parents save us from ourselves?


No comments: