"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Cousins Camp 2014

We were so fortunate to make it back to Colorado this July for the yearly Cousins Camp at my grandparents cabin. This is one tradition I hope last for years. There's nothing better than family and our whole extended family is blessed to have great friendships with each other. As I get older, I realize how unique that actually is - that not only do we know all our cousins, we also like them. :) THAT is something to celebrate!
Playing Pirates

Relaxing and Reading

Catching Hummingbirds

Playing Ladder Golf



Fighting over the blinds...

Enjoying grandkids

Eating Watermelon

This was Abi's first time eating watermelon and of course, she loved it. I'm grateful but still a little sad that watermelons are mostly seedless these days. I miss having seed spitting contests.


Playing in the Rain



Love this Face!

James danced in the rain with Abi. It was such a perfect rainstorm for dancing and Abi loved it! It's amazing what we don't even notice anymore because we have become accustomed to it, but everything is new to babies. I love watching her discover the world.


What you didn't see before this picture was taken was Daphney helping Abi smile by pushing her cheeks nearly off her face. Haha! Poor Abi. Katie might be right that there are legitimate woes of being a second child. We stopped Daphney but then neither she nor Abi were very happy. Oh well. Happy memories for us.

Missing naptimes

Flying by the warm Fire

Wearing random clothing

Finally getting naps

Relaxing and Reading

Soaking up attention

Playing Smurf

This was probably the best game of Smurf I've ever played. Even the adults got into it this year. Half of the adults were laying in their beds on the other side of the room and the others were sitting on the couches with all the kids. All the adults were trying to ignore our game until finally, it got so funny that they were all paying attention and laughing with us. There's no way I can duplicate it on here with all its hilarity, but we'll just say Casey is a hilarious Smurfer!

Snuggling like Bugs in a Rug


No comments: