"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happy Colorado Birthday to Abi and Heidi

The actual date of Abi's birthday occurred while we were in Colorado which made me happy for her because we were always in Colorado for my birthdays. Birthdays seem so much bigger when the whole family is gathered.

D is crying in this picture because his totally skilled aunt Heidi just snapped the elastic on his face when she put his hat on... Yeah. I'm cool like that. He'll forgive me when he's older, I hope.

The Birthday Girl!!

Saying Thank You for the great present


Abi LOVES books and Grammy always picks the best ones

Now we can join the Frozen mania

Abi never had a chance to play with this phone with her cousin so eager to show her how to use it. :)

The party guests (at least the cousin-aged ones)


Ice cream cake!! Yes!

Abi didn't like it. Double yes! That means more for me!


No comments: