"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, February 2, 2012

You Should Have Gotten an HP CarePack

James works for HP in their CarePack division helping train the other employees about the CarePacks (extended warranties basically) and how to sell them to customers. They had a big vendor fair in November and James wanted a good attention getter for his booth so he got an old laptop from work and basically destroyed it by creating this ginormous hole in the screen and then shoving a football through it to make it appear that the football had caused his hole. Hehe! It was a big hit. For some reason I don't have a picture of it with the football in it, but you get the idea...



No comments: