"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, February 12, 2012

One of My Favorite Things

One of my favorite things about Christmas is the look on everyone's faces when they open gifts. Here are a few great faces:

James has loved his new blue tooth headset. How NICE and star trekky.

Shane's face got missed he was so excited to show off his new gift. :)

I don't remember why I was laughing here, but I am so excited to learn how to decorate a cake like a pro!

Here's Mom's fake joy face. She thought we gave her a Touchpad and she's currently very sick of anything electronic...

And this is her real joy face because she opened the box and realized it was not a Touchpad, but some material for a quilt she wants to make.

And here's my Dad's real joy face. :)

Have you ever seen a teenage boy more happy to shave?

Or a teenage girl more excited to curl her hair? Haha!

Or a poor college student more happy to have a pair of pants?

And Grandmary and Grandpa were super excited about their new clothes, too!

Honestly, it is so fun to see people so happy!

No comments: