"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What a Cute Little Sausage!

James has started a new thing with the children in our lives. He makes them into caterpillars by rolling them up in a blanket. If you're claustrophobic, you'd hate this, but most of the kids think this is hilarious!

Sorry the picture is blurry but it's extremely difficult to take a photo of twin toddler caterpillars...


Here is our nephew who is really not claustrophobic so James took it a step further and rolled the top down so that the blanket stayed super well. Sweet Steve decided he was a sausage!! "Mom, I'm a sausage!"

He frequently asks to be made into a sausage - "James! Make me a sausage!" - before bed. This is only a problem if he can't wiggle out when he wakes up to go to the bathroom... Haha!


Have you ever seen a more snuggly sausage?

2 comments:

Adam said...

That is so funny Heidi! I think that needs to go into the quote book, Mom! I'm a sausage! :D

Paul and Nicole Rhien said...

I just found this :) the girls had a good laugh at seeing this picture of themselves...