"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Coolest Show on Earth

If you have not been to a show of the Pei King Acrobats, then you need to make a point to go see one in your area. Google them and buy tickets, now. Haha! They are that good!

I saw them back in 2008 while James was in China with my sister and sister-in-law I believe. And FYI, it's NOT a relaxing show. You may experience several mini-heart attacks as you watch the acrobats do crazy things balancing their life and other objects in the air. That's why it's enjoyable - the adrenaline rush. :)

Unfortunately, my pictures are pretty sparse for this post because you can't take photos of the acrobats. The flash could break their concentration and they could die...! But I do have this one... Haha!



P.S. Thanks to our friends John and Megan for inviting us to go with them!

No comments: