"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vampire Nephew

Yes, our nephew is a vampire. But he doesn't drink blood - he drinks yogurt! It's really quite amazing to watch. He doesn't use a spoon - in fact, he doesn't even take the lid off. He just pokes his top teeth through the foil and sucks the yogurt up through the top.

See how he squeezes the container to get as much out as possible??

And when he's done, there's really only a spoonful or two left in the bottom. He's amazing! And frightening... yikes!

No comments: