"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

14 Shirts and 6 Horcruxes Later...

We watched Harry Potter 7.2 finally the other day and I sewed while James ironed. (Because we can't just snuggle while we watch TV.) hehe...

James hasn't ironed for a while (we also haven't watched any good shows lately...) and so he had quite a pile of clothing to iron. He counted 14 shirts and 2 pair of pants. Here he is showing off the before pile with his Frodo-Baggins-has-decided-the-ring-is-his face.



I really didn't think he'd finish before the movie was over but he did! Amazing! I, on the other hand, didn't get much sewing done. ...But I did get a new box of Kleenex's for the livingroom.

No comments: