"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Sale on Chicken
So Mary was a doll and let me know about a sale on chicken that Albertson's was having so I got some and check this out! I don't have a roaster pan to go in the oven so I improvised and it turned out pretty good! This is the first time I've ever done a whole chicken like this. I have done a turkey but not chicken. So, since James had a snow day on Tuesday we celebrated and I made him a feast. And since it was a snow day yesterday too, we celebrated again and had left overs. The roads are icy today (not just snowy) but he's still planning on going in. We're pretty much out of leftovers so I guess I'll move on to the drumsticks that were on sale if he doesn't go in today. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment