"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Gas shortage?
So, the temperature stayed pretty much at 65 all day. I think for an hour or so this morning it got to 67 while I had the oven on but that's it. And now there's talk of a gas shortage here in Albuquerque and they're turning the gas off to certain parts of the area where they think they can save. Does that sound like a good idea to you? If I don't have hot water, one, pipes will start freezing and two, I won't shower. Three, I'm pretty sure our house is heated by blowing the air off of pipes full of hot water. So, no hot water = no hot air which = a very unproductive Heidi. Haha! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of the areas shut off was those living on the air force base. How sad is that?
Post a Comment