We went out on a date last night to celebrate. It was sort of a funny date, because we decided to not eat out once this month since February only has 28 days, right? And so far we've done OK.
Too bad we forgot that this month also includes Valentine's Day and our half Anniversary. We were going to use a gift card to eat at Olive Garden (not technically eating out since we're not spending money...) but let's get real here, it's Valentine's Day weekend and we didn't feel like standing around for an hour before eating. So we heated up frozen burritos and taquitos to eat on the way. HAHA!
Can you imagine? Here we are, dressed all formally to see the Wicked play and eating a burrito in the car. We are romantic. I guess that's the definition of Romance at 4.5 years of marriage.
2 comments:
I LOVED seeing Wicked! I remember I ate a Taco Bell chicken burrito on the way haha. You guys are awesome, I can't believe you live so stinkin' far away!
You both look great by the way :) Happy 4 1/2 years!
Hey, my sil and her husband went to see Wicked in Albequerque (I know that's spelled wrong, but I don't want to look closer) this weekend. Crazy! I hope you had fun.
Post a Comment