"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Marketing Mix-up

Guess what? Target is having a baby sale! Needless to say, James and I got pretty excited... James thinks they're trying to empty last year's inventory. "They're no longer babies - now they're toddlers. They have to get rid of them before they hit the terrible two's!"

Anyone want to do some shopping with us? :)

2 comments:

alyssa said...

Let me know how your baby comes out and then I'll see if I want to buy one too ;)

Mary said...

Ha! That's awesome! I love it!