"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It's hard to be the big sister sometimes but Abi gives it a good try

January 2017

Having younger siblings has been a small adjustment for Abi. Overall, her attitude toward the babies has ranged between sweet and uninterested. Once she became interested in them, she showed it by imitating them.
My three kids each need their own pillow

Hyrum smiling

Audrianne smiling

Audrianne zonked

Hyrum swaddled

Abi pretending

Hyrum getting some tummy time

Abi getting some tummy time in




Abi and Hyrum
Abi and Audrianne
Abi, Audri, and Hyrum



Abi wearing Mommy's socks

Exhausted in the grocery store

Pushing the stroller


These next few pictures show you what exhaustion looks like in our family...

Abi zonked!

There's even a little drool

Hyrum in car seat

Audri in car seat

Abi in car seat


I found Hyrum asleep like this one day... apparently Abi thought he needed all his toys in order to sleep. What a nice big sister!

Lots of toys

Abi was so excited to open a package one day which I knew contained blankets for the babies made by a good friend but we were both surprised that the first blanket we pulled out was a new one for Abi! She was thrilled!
New blanket

My "babies"

Abi has hated strollers for a while now but suddenly, they are in style again. I wonder why? :)
Strollers are cool

Loving on the babies

One day, Abi threw a fit and laid on the babies' floor mat to sulk. After a while, I went to check on her because it had been a while since she had made much noise or movement...
She's been there a while...

...I couldn't believe it when I found her asleep!!! Yes, we are all exhausted here in this house. I do feel bad that whenever anyone asks how we're doing, I can only reply with, "Exhausted!" But truly, that's the only answer that answers the questions fully.
Yep, she's asleep

Abi and I got to snuggle so much while I was pregnant and now with two babies to occupy my lap, this is a rare treat that we were both happy to enjoy!
Snuggling with Mommy

Helping Mommy is exhausting

No comments: