"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Hyrum and Audrianne - A ridiculous number of pictures from January

January 2017

Most of these pictures are just pictures to enjoy baby smiles and growth and have no additional story to go with them - at least not now 10 months later.... Augh! I'm trying to catch up!!!
Hyrum zonked

Sleeping babies

Adorable pants!

Adorable presents

Adorable presents under our tree

He sleeps hard

Twin snuggles

Audrianne snuggling with Daddy

Happy babies!

These car seat covers are one of my favorite gifts we received for the twins. So, so functional and cute! I love them! Thank you my wonderful cousins!
Check out these awesome car seat covers!

All bundled up in the car

Close-up!

Close-up!

So, Hyrum is always very smiley which is awesome except when I think about how he may feel jipped on the amount of pictures we have of him compared to Audri. She doesn't smile as easily so we have to take two or three times as many pictures to catch a smile while Hyrum holds his wonderful smile as long as I look at him. Whether I take two or twelve pictures of him, they are all the same. Haha! So, here are all the many faces of my babies.
Audrianne's many faces

Hyrum's smiles

Late night feedings are quite the experience. Basically, they are a two person job. When a baby starts crying - usually Hyrum - James gets up and changes his diaper while I use the restroom and get myself set up to nurse. Then while I nurse Hyrum, James gets Audrianne up and changes her diaper. Once I finish with Hyrum, James burps and swaddles him while I nurse Audrianne. After Audri finishes nursing, James burps and swaddles her while I pump. James usually is back in bed before I finish pumping. The whole process takes about 90 minutes at this point and we do this twice a night. We don't sleep much. Have I mentioned that?
Late night feedings

Floor time which they don't like a whole lot yet

Bath snuggles with Audri

Hyrum

One huge regret is that I didn't get better pictures of these outfits. If you ever want to know something you can do for new moms of multiples, help them get pictures of their kids. Survival is only accomplished by sticking so strictly to a set routine and Sundays completely demolish that routine so trying to get pictures of smiling babies on Sunday is a miracle almost unheard of. And just thinking about the required energy for multiple outfits changes on another day of the week to get kids dressed in Sunday best and back again to regular clothes is almost worth sobbing over. But I do wish I'd tried harder... Next time we have twins I guess...
New church clothes

New church clothes

Another photo of this spectacular event because I don't want to forget that I can do hard things!
Late night feedings

Sleeping together

Hyrum zonked

Sleeping babies

Love my moby wrap

Baby portraits

This photo makes my heart happy because we have many a picture of my sister and me where she is throwing her arms in front, stealing the show just like Audri.
Does this look familiar, Katie?

Baby portraits

Audrianne zonked

Babies sleeping

Babies sleeping

This is just to show the view from our home on the second floor, which home I have to leave twice a day with all three kids in tow to get Abi to and from school. Again, I should never doubt that I can do hard things! Carrying two carseats full of adorable infants up and down stairs, across icy sidewalks, herding along a three-year-old as we go...
Snowy day

Hyrum

Audrianne

Smiling in his sleep



No comments: