"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come." Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Sunday, November 5, 2017
I remembered to start taking videos of my babies
February 2017
Crazy hair!
February was a fun month for us. We were finally getting a good rhythm and the babies were beginning to show some personality. Abi had learned that she had to start taking care of herself and began to bring food from the kitchen to ask me if she could eat it because she knew I wasn't going to be able to get up to get it. So, that helped and didn't help at the same time. Haha! Notice the banana she's bringing me.
Silly hat
Audrianne's smile
We potty trained Abi in August just before the babies were born, but she still preferred to wait until night or naps when she wore a pull-up to take care of business. So we started a sticker chart to help her want to use the restroom with an ice cream cone as the prize. This picture is our proud daughter finally enjoying her hard-earned prize. You'll notice her cute sticker charts taped to the bathroom mirrors in future pictures. She now has a love of the poo emoji.
Earned her ice cream
February was a little bittersweet as James's grandmother died marking the passing of his final biological grandparent from this earth. We wish we could all have gone to the funeral to celebrate her life and enjoy the company of so many members of our family, but only James was able to attend. He loved being with family and said the funeral was beautiful. We will miss our dear Grandma Kathryn and can't wait to see her again!
James's family
James's family
While James was in Utah at the funeral, I took the three kids to Home Depot for the monthly craft project. We had a great time getting out of the house - go us!
Second project at Home Depot
We are obviously really pushing potty training as you can tell in this picture and video... Enjoy!
See this pine cone?
(Notice the poop chart here...)
Best part of parenting
We absolutely love our James/Daddy and relish any time we have with him - especially when he helps us catch up on house work!
Multi-tasking
This is a valuable part of childhood that was fun to expose Abi to. It made me miss my sister though.
No comments:
Post a Comment