"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Picnic, feeding ducks and growing up

February 2017

This is heaven!
Napping with Audrianne

My silly kids all in their bouncers/swings

We can't believe how unbelievably blessed we are to be able to call this our family! Our story is quite unique and fun and full of emotion, especially love!
Our family!

Sleepy Audrianne

Big smiles from Audri




Picking his head up



Finally enjoying tummy time a bit

It was finally getting warm enough and the babies were getting big enough to enjoy the outdoors so we made sure to get to the park to feed the ducks.
Feeding the ducks

Mommy's helper pushing the stroller

Swinging at the park

I don't remember what she did to get this injury but it sure made her sad!
Sad tummy

Tired Abi

Family picnic! The weather was so nice, we picked up some fast food and ate it at the park so Abi could run around outside and the babies could get some sun and fresh air. What a blast! Also, what a lot of work compared to when it was just one kid and not three... yikes!
Love these babies!



Kickball at the park


Family picnic

Selfie with Hyrum

Dads are the best, aren't they?
Reading with Daddy


Feeling a little smothered

When Daddy tucks you in...

Lately I have become more territorial and it's no wonder. My socks aren't even mine anymore...
Wearing Mommy's socks

I had a very wonderful teacher for my gifted class during elementary and high school. One benefit of small schools (or disadvantage but not in my case) is that there are fewer teachers so you have many for multiple classes or years. This particular teacher taught me for maybe 6 years or more? I can't remember now but I learned so many things from her, many of which are an essential part of my personality and character today. Maybe she taught me what I already liked and maybe I like things because she taught them to me - hard to say. Either way, she is very special to me! One of the things she taught me was quilting and sewing. When our twins were born, she made amazing quilts for all three of my kids! How spoiled are we? I took pictures of my babies on their quilts and Abi was sure to be included which was very fun to do! Thank you, dear friend and teacher!
Amazing new blanket for Hyrum


Amazing new blanket for Audrianne


Amazing new blanket for Abigail


I love having two swings full of happy, sleeping babies!
Audrianne

Hyrum



Look at these babies grow up! *sniff*
Audrianne drinking like a champ

Hyrum drinking like a champ











No comments: