"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Abi

January 2017

These pictures remind me how much I love our quirky, silly Abigail! She makes our life fun!

James is so good to play house with Abi. She really looks forward to this time! They have a silly game where they each have a toy and one toy knocks on the door of the house and the other answers and then they have a little conversation that ends with both toys using the restroom. Obviously, we are still solidifying the potty-training at this point. This game seems to be helping....? Haha!
Daddy and Abi playing house

Audrianne is pretty interested!

I came up with a new recipe at our house that is highly entertaining if not nutritional. This is called Snack Soup. Basically you just throw together any kid-on-carpet friendly food (carrots, nuts, grapes, cheese slices, veggie sticks, fruit snacks, etc.) and send the kid off to watch tv while you continue to keep the babies alive. :) She loves snack soup! It's basically lunch these days...
Snack soup

"I see you!"

Ok, here's a new one: Abi has noticed that I put my phone and other useful things in my back jeans pocket. Well, she has been trying to imitate that behavior as it is surely quite functional; however, it is more difficult when you don't have a back pocket. Ha!
Back pocket

Back pocket

Ok, so Abi's all-time favorite movie is Finding Nemo. This movie has, I believe, convinced her that we all live under water or that fish live above water or maybe she doesn't understand that there are different environments and some live above water, some under. But essentially, she has taken to calling airplanes "whales." They do, in fact, look like the whale in Finding Nemo when it's off in the distance so I can't blame her and it's quite cute when she yells, "Whale!" and points off into the sky. It's also quite fun to see people's confused faces. So we haven't corrected her.

Well, we have been missing the killer whale from teh bath toy set and Abi happened to find it one day. I was excited for her to find it and so was quite delighted when she pulled it out of the bag where it had been hidden, held it up and yelled, "Airplane!" Haha! Oh boy. You are so confused, girlfriend, and you have terrible parents who won't help correct your adorable confusion. I'm so sorry!
Lost toy

Cooking with Daddy

Flipping the pancakes

So funny!

Abi found her helmet one morning and wore it most of the day for a few days. She is funny like that!
Won't take it off...

Watching TV, eating snack soup

I have so many amazing friends and family!! One of my cousins sent me this cool toy! Thank you! It is so nice for defining spaces and keeping toys contained to an area.
Playing with our cool new toy

Reading with Daddy
Doesn't she seem super interested in a book that has got to be so boring for her?!
Reading with Daddy

All lined up

What happened to your face?!
What can I say? I don't know!

These are fun as this seems to be a milestone that we've been waiting for. I do have cute pictures of me in my fridge when I was little - I can't wait to show Abi!
Getting in the fridge

Gotta take care of herself these days...

Getting in the fridge

Can I help you?

Bug eyes!

How do you see in these things?

Ready for bed

Chapstick in back pocket

Loves her helmet!

Abi is making my dreams of having a kid who will do puzzles with me come true! Her therapists at school do lots of puzzles with her and turns out Abi loves them! I am so thrilled about this! My dream for when I grow up is to do puzzles all day!
Abi loves puzzles

Sometimes I am so exhausted, that I just join Abi for her nap! Sometimes Hyrum does, too. Hehe!
Snuggling in Abi's bed

Watching the snow

No comments: