"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Snowy Valentine week

February 2017

Abi received a Disney Search and Find book and toys from Grammy that she couldn't get enough of! I honestly don't remember when Grammy gave her these... as a "new siblings" gift, Christmas, Valentines... Not sure. But whenever she got them, she has certainly loved them! She uses the figurines to help her search through the book. Ex: She uses Minnie Mouse to point on the page and when she finds the print Minnie, Abi says in a high squeaky voice, "That's me!"
Search and find book from Grammy

" That's me!"

We spend hours upon hours nursing, pumping, feeding, and sleeping on the couch together. Can't forget these moments!


All on the couch together

This video is of Abi dancing while watching an older video of herself. It is one of her favorites - can you tell?


Snuggles with Daddy

Wearing Daddy's shoes 

Daddy took Abi outside to play in the snow! She loved it!
Message for me

Snow angels

Snow is happiness



Hot chocolate warms the soul!

What a mess! 

The babies are growing and getting stronger, beginning to escape from their swaddles. We love swaddling our babies!
Getting his arm free

 Daddy makes a great bed and pillow

Snuggles with Hyrum

Feeling cool

Occasionally Abi and I get to go swimming at the community center together while Daddy watches the babies. Abi loves swimming and it's a great way for me to keep active too so this is a treat for both of us. There are two parts about swimming that I don't love though: 1) getting in initially because I hate being cold and 2) getting Abi changed and home again. Abi screams and cries the whole time I'm getting her and me changed to leave and I have to drag her out and through the parking lot, often chasing her down as she tries to run away. Someday, that part will be easier I'm sure. The locker room has pretty cool tricky lockers that Abi loves to hide in.
Hiding in the lockers at the pool

Granddad is good to spoil his grandkids with candy. Enjoy these pictures and videos! They are fun and show Abi's personality well and her new knowledge of the mail system - packages equal good things for Abi.



Candy hearts from Granddad

"Just one!"

Love these big eyes!

Fishing
This is a terrible video but it cracks me up because it is such a great time capsule for our lives in this moment.


Valentine gifts for the babies from Grammy. And we thought they couldn't get cuter!
Slobber catchers!
Slobber catchers

Happy baby bundles

She looks so big with a towel on her head

Abi and I made owls for her classmates for their Valentine party. She helped glue and attach the pieces and when she got bored, I finished. She really loved them and it was a good exercise in giving.
Valentines for her classmates

This face cracks me up

She loved them!

Holding hands


Abi is getting so big and trying to imitate us in so many ways!
Wearing Daddy's shoes down the stairs

Here she is learning to do chores. What a big helper!

No comments: