I love that Abi loves books! That feels like a parenting success but in reality, she probably came wired to love books. I'll take the credit anyway. Abi loves laying on her trampoline and reading, especially if one of us will lay in there with her. :) We've been ordering
The Friend magazine for months now just so we'd have things for her to read and look at and she finally is interested in them. I'm so grateful the church provides so many great resources for families to teach the gospel in their homes.
 |
| Reading with Mom |
One day, I walked into the living room to check on Abi because it had been quiet for a while and I found her sitting on the chair, reading her Friend magazine, turning each page so delicately like she was an adult reading in a waiting room somewhere. It was too cute!
 |
| Reading by herself |
Here's Abi reading a
Heritage Makers book that my sister-in-law made with pictures of her kids (Abi's cousins) and Abi adores it! It's an alphabet book with pictures of familiar people in it. It's perfect! She sat her for a few minutes reading on her own, but it didn't take long before she wanted Daddy to read it to her.
 |
| Reading while Daddy works |
So much for getting his computer stuff done! :)
 |
| Not anymore! :) |
When she's not reading, she likes to watch a "show". Haha! That's the word she uses. But she can't just watch TV; she has to act it out at the same time. When she watches Frozen or Tangled, which both have horses/reindeer, she rides her rocking horse right along with the characters. Thanks, Granddad, for such a great toy!
 |
| The best way to watch TV |
No comments:
Post a Comment