Abi wore this chicken head everyday for a week after Halloween. I finally hid it so I could wash it, because it was getting gross under her chin and she was fine not wearing it anymore. But I guess this means we succeeded on costumes this year.
 |
| Can't give up Halloween |
I asked Abi why she liked her chicken hat so much and she said, "It's just it's terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future." Yep, she pretty much said that. Kudos to whoever can name the movie!
 |
| The essential wardrobe - diaper and chicken hat |
Abi discovered this tiny mirror in the van and cracked me up with her excitement! She just kept smiling at herself and saying "HI!!!"
 |
| HI!!!! |
For whatever reason, this is Abi's favorite place to sit, right between me and the furniture I happen to be sitting in, the tighter the better.
 |
| I think I'll sit right here... |
For some reason this outfit makes me cringe and smile at the same time. Maybe it's the silver and gold star stockings with the red skirt with the turquoise sweater? Whatever it is, it was picture worthy.
 |
| Something about this outfit... |
So, Abi spent a couple days at friends' homes one week while I wasn't feeling well. By the end of that week she had decided that this was a good way to go downstairs. Haha! Not sure which kid taught her this but she changed her mind after a couple days. Thanks to all my friends who volunteered their help that week! It was much appreciated!
 |
| How she wants to go downstairs lately |
This hat makes Abi look like the little girl on Despicable Me. Margo maybe? I think it's stinking adorable!
 |
| Halloween taught her a love of hats |
Abi has a work-radar. Any time one of us sits down to do work on a computer, she zeros in on us and attacks! "No working" seems to be our new house rule.
 |
| Snuggles with dad |
No comments:
Post a Comment