September started out a little random, so this post is full of oddball photos. Sometimes those are the best though.
Here is a great shot of Abi with some of her favorite things. The leg warmers are not necessarily her favorite (I'm not sure she's noticed her clothes yet), but I think they're hilariously darling! The ball is battery powered and rolls itself around and talks. That keeps her entertained. The plastic bin full of books was given to us by our good friend and we are so grateful! Abi loves digging the books out and spreading them around. She sits and looks at them for literally hours every day. The bricks are a stage for the wood burning stove but Abi loves crawling up and down those bricks like some sort of obstacle course. And finally, riding the wooden rocking horse is definitely one of her favorite activities.
 |
| These are a few of my favorite things! |
 |
| Playing games with Dad |
Abi loves when I let her play the piano. Sometimes we put it on demo while we eat or we sit on the bench and pretend to play with it. I can't wait until she's old enough to serenade us!
 |
| Abi loves, loves, loves music! |
Also, see her two little bottom teeth? She actually got four teeth on top and two teeth on bottom all in about two weeks about the same time she started walking. And, her top teeth came in before her bottom teeth which apparently is opposite the norm? Any experience with that rumor?
 |
| We finally have teeth! |
I love that my parents are so generous with their garden produce. We really need to move closer... Our supply of canned goods are running out.
 |
| My first legit chicken pot pie with my parents' canned veggies. |
James got shower caps for his Hobbit contest video we filmed. Abi thought they were pretty weird.
 |
| Shower cap silliness |
 |
| "What is on your head?" |
 |
| "It's OK, Dad. I still love you." |
In order to wash and dry my clothing, I have to carry the laundry from the third floor down three flights of stairs to the scary basement and add having a toddler trying to follow you the whole way, it can become quite a chore. This is often how she ends up going with me - in the basket. :) Good thing she's only 20 pounds still!
 |
| Laundry helper |
One of our good family friends made this cute crown headband for Abi when she was born. It finally fits! Cuteness, right?
 |
| Princess Abi |
No comments:
Post a Comment